HR Tech Partnership
Wellness is a fast-growing space in the HR Ecosystem. Many may be wondering where the link between wellness and technology lies, some may even doubt that there is any point of intersection between the two.
This session will demonstrate the capabilities of AI tools currently in the marketplace, showing examples of the kind of results that can be achieved with investment in AI to support Wellness within an organisation.
Wellness & AI/Digital Solutions
With remote working here to stay, it is important to address the issue of employee wellness. It is becoming an increasingly important theme in the Future of Work, showing the direction that a rapidly changing HR ecosystem is progressing in.
To ensure employees are healthy and productive, technology can be an organisation’s closest ally. In the midst of a global crisis, the importance of social life and wellness have become increasingly apparent. Technology has shown itself to be an important tool in helping address this problem.
To ensure your organisation’s employees are healthy and productive, this session will take you through three angles of wellness – Mental, Physical and Financial.
Adapting to a rapidly growing people tech area requires the implementation of technologies, such as the presented AI/digital wellness solutions. Prepare you organisation for the digital transformation in the HR area.
- How can my organisation support employee mental health?
- How do we improve physical wellness for employees?
- Can we provide income protection?
- How do we improve financial education for employees?
This session will explore:
- AI/Digital Mental Wellness Solution & Trends and Predictions
- AI/Digital Physical Wellness Solution & Trends and Predictions
- AI/Digital Financial Wellness Solution & Trends and Predictions
- Understand the ways in which technology can address mental, physical and financial wellness
- Discover the trends and predictions for this industry
- Watch quick overview videos on three wellness solutions.
- Have a better understanding of People Tech in The Future of Work.
Share this session:
Pierce Byrne – SOLUTIONS MANAGER Responsible for the scanning & sourcing for appropriate solutions and managing their client interface.