This session will explore:
- Real examples of projects
- Structuring of goals
- Considerations that must be taken to implement a successful project
- Why a PA project must always be followed by an experimental action plan.
- People Analytics as a business driver
- A consultative approach to People Analytics.
- Gain knowledge of how People Analytics can be implemented
- Generate new ideas for future projects
- How to connect people initiatives with business outcomes
- Enable the PA team to generate value faster.
Sign up now to access this session and many more, both live and on demand:
Federico Barcos von der Heide is an entrepreneur, and is a firm believer that HR has the potential to become the main contributor in a company. He has +15 years as a Human Resources consultant and currently holds the position of Founder & CEO at PeopleOPTI. Federico’s vision of transforming People initiatives into business outcomes has led him on a path of transformation. He has extensive educational training: sociologist, MBA, executive programs in Human Resources strategy, startups and data science at universities such as London Business School, UCLA, Tecnológico de Monterrey and IAE Business School. Federico is currently the Academic Director and professor of the Executive Program of People Analytics at the University of Tecnológico de Monterrey and has a firm commitment to the community to train the future leaders of the area.
- Academic Director of the Executive Program of People Analytics at the Tecnológico of Monterrey