Speakers from across the globe – Data Visualisation, UX/UI, Business Intelligence, Analytics, External Communications and more
DATAVIZLIVE – London
25 February 2020
Every seat filled – see what people thought:
Who is this event for?
Anyone that uses data to communicate internally or externally. Whether you’re a specialist, a manager, an executive, an independent designer or a journalist, you’re welcome to come and share in the knowledge.
Over the last 3 years, Tucana DataViz events have been attended by people in:
Business Intelligence Operations
Culture & Data Literacy HR, Learning & Recruitment
Workforce & Resource Planning Data Visualisation & UX/UI Design
Application Development Finance & Compensation
Reporting, Analytics & Data Science Business Partners
Marketing & Communications Data Journalism
Project Management & Consulting IT, Systems & Data Management
Process & Business Performance Strategy & Organisation Design
Everyone is welcome – any sector, any domain, any country, and any level of technical ability.
Across the four tracks, you will find sessions to meet your objectives for 2020.
Multiple tracks: choose your sessions, build your own agenda
Track A: Data Literacy & Strategy
- Developing the workforce to better understand and use data visualisation
- Cultural awareness for better communication
- Developing analysts to be better data visualisers
- Bridging the communication gap with business leadership
- Building a data visualisation competency team or CoE
- Creating effective governance to improve adoption
- Transparency and ethics in data visualisation
- Understanding bias, manipulation and misrepresentation in DataViz
Track B: Storytelling, UX & Information Design
- Creating more effective BI dashboards and portals
- Contextualisation and narrative planning
- Introducing animation and interactivity into visuals and dashboards
- The psychology of grouping, framing and storytelling
- How colour affects visual impact and user experience
- Optimising the UX when building a dashboard
- How to choose the correct visual based on message and audience
- Assessing the effectiveness of visual design, and constructive critique
Track C: Technology & Skills
- Exploring open-source software and toolkits for data visualisation
- Automating the creation of bespoke visualisation
- Working with multiple data sources, building advanced dashboards
- Hand sketching data visuals
- How to interview customers to better understand their needs
- DataViz coding for analysts, how to think more visually
- Data science for designers, how to think more analytically
- Advice on starting out as an independent designer or design agency
15min presentations from people and companies that are improving how we visualise data and make an impact in business
…designers, coders and agencies that can transform your project
…technology that can create dazzling visuals and dashboards
…from emerging pioneers with new knowledge to share
All presentation videos from DataVizLive - Online
All presentation videos from DataVizLive - London
Attendee at the events?
Open the link below in a private/incognio browser session
Log in with the @dataviz.live email address you were sent when you signed up.
Please note, all passwords were reset on Friday 29 May – please check your inbox for your new temporary password.
The event might be virtual, but the attendees are real
Connect with creative developers, designers, leaders and learners in other companies.
Make new connections – who knows where they might lead…
Multiple opportunities for video networking in small groups, or one-to-one
Find people in your local area, or on the other side of the world
Meanwhile - the network is growing
Social network for DataVizzers – sign up for free
Start conversations, share links, ask for advice and build your network
To discuss by phone, call us on +44 (0)203 290 3221
or WhatsApp +34 634 79 66 11
Get involved! The network is growing daily
Be a part of this event, and join the growing movement of DataViz professionals that are driving business forward.
If you’re not ready to join just yet, let us know where to reach you, and we’ll keep you in the loop – you’re welcome to join any time. Unsubscribe permanently with one click if you ever change your mind.