Who We Are
Tucana grew out of a demand from the HR profession and wider business community for a forum for discussing the increasingly important role of HR in strategic business conversations.
The philosophy is simple: each event format and content is designed to be:
- Honest :: Real-life case studies and experiences of senior practitioners – the goals, the milestones, the mistakes and the lessons learned.
- Practical :: Clear and specific advice on how to apply the knowledge that is shared by speakers in other organisations and business contexts.
- Innovative :: New technology, new ideas, best-in-class practice and creative solutions to challenges faced across the business world.
- Flexible :: Always present a choice of session to attend, a variety of formats, different scopes and levels; always relevant and engaging.
- Social :: Plenty of opportunities to meet and network with the speakers and other attendees, exchange ideas, hear new perspectives and grow networks.
The focus is always on demonstrating the enormous value that HR can offer to the business, to show how the unique position of HR can be a driving force in transformational business projects, and to prove the tangible strategic benefit of intelligent People Acquisition, Planning and Management.
Join hundreds of progressive HR professionals and executives, business leaders and international thought-leaders; grow your network; acquire invaluable knowledge and skills and instigate a step-change in both your department and your career.
- HR Change & Transformation 2015 (13-14 October, De Vere Canary Wharf, London)
- People Analytics 2015 (26-27 April, De Vere Canary Wharf, London)
- HR Change & Transformation 2014 (15-16 October, The Mermaid, London)
- Talent in Emerging & Growth Markets 2014 (4-5 June, Sheraton Atakoy, Istanbul)
- People Analytics 2014 (10-11 April, CCE Canary Warf, London)
- HR Change & Transformation 2013 (24-25 September, Bloomsbury Hotel, London)
We curate online communities on LinkedIn, and produce the regular People Analytics Podcast.
We also report regularly on HR and business analysis via social media, and feature bloggers from around the world who are offering new ideas and perspectives for HR to drive itself forwards.
Join our network – we always welcome people who are passionate about people and their value to business success.
and certainly would be open to doing this again.
days and had a fantastic line-up of speakers and demos.
and I hope to be able to attend future events in this series.