ON DEMAND: Watch the session live and chat directly with Amit, or catch up at a time that suits you.
- Standard Pass: watch on demand until 23 April
- Pro Pass: watch on demand until 23 May (+ access all workshops)
Driving a Diversity & Inclusion Agenda through Data
D&I is a critical topic for all organizations today. This topic focuses on how data and analytics can help enterprises further their diversity agenda, especially in a corporate world that is evolving (partly due to the pandemic and partly due to other reasons)
This session will explore:
- Outcomes driven through diversity and inclusion
- How does data and analytics help enable
- What are some pitfalls to be careful off
- Examples of how analytics can help further diversity agenda
- Learning about what has worked well and what hasn’t based on my experiences.
Share this session:
Amit leads Workforce Strategy and Planning, Workforce Analytics, HR Data Management, HR Technology Strategy and Payroll for BNY Mellon focusing on process improvement and re-engineering programs that create scale, reduce risk and drive efficiency. Amit has over 15 years of experience in human resources, change management, workforce planning, data strategy and operations. He was previously at Visa where he was most recently lead the Workforce Planning, Analytics and Operations team. Prior to Visa, Amit was in a similar role at Hewlett Packard’s Enterprise Services business unit. Earlier in his career, he was a consultant for Deloitte and Booz & Co. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering from Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (Delhi University); a post graduate diploma in Business Management from the Management Development Institute in Gurgaon, India; and an MBA from the University of Virginia.