Maintaining high engagement and productivity during these ever-changing times is becoming increasingly complex. Using a data-driven and technology-based approach to how you communicate and connect with you workforce can have a tremendous impact on your people and your business.
Empathy at Scale – How a Better Connection with your People Drives your Organisation
Leadership, strategy, talent management, employee experience, culture, wellbeing, engagement, surveys, people teams, HR teams
- Re-humanising how we connect with our workforce
- How to truly understand our people as their whole selves, not just as workers
- What information is important to consider as a part of our People Analytics model?
This session will explore:
- Empathy at scale – what does it mean and how do we effectively connect with people?
- Wellbeing – how do we know the status of our workforce and keep a pulse over time?
- Work from… where? – What data should we be considering as we iterate on the working models in 2021 and beyond?
- How do I create a world-class survey programme to best connect with my people?
- What are some key things I should be asking my workforce in 2021 that I hadn’t before to get at the whole-self experience?
Share this session:
Sanja believes that there is a tremendous opportunity to help people feel happier at work by making them better connected to their companies, to their colleagues, and to feel the passion to make a difference.
She is the President of Workforce at QuestionPro, where she collaborates with organisations globally to help them build a stronger relationship with their employees and create a culture that people love to be a part of, making it a win-win both for the people and the business.
Prior to joining QuestionPro, Sanja was the Head of the Future of Organizations Studio at Globant, and led several business units at CareerBuilder, managing international teams while living in Chicago, London, and Buenos Aires.
With a PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from DePaul University and an executive MBA from Kellogg School of Management, Sanja has spoken at numerous conferences and some of her research has been featured in publications such as TIME, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company and Forbes.
– Clubhouse: @sanjalicina