Analytics Lead - People Analytics
Boston Consulting Group
An approach to implement design thinking to build sustainable products/processes while addressing any People Analytics problem.
If you are looking to better understand the unmet needs of the people you’re creating for, and reduce the risk associated with launching new ideas, products, and services, this session is for you.
Slides available in PDF (Pro pass only)
ON DEMAND: Watch the session live and chat directly with Bharath, or catch up at a time that suits you.
- Standard Pass: watch on demand until 23 April
- Pro Pass: watch on demand until 23 May (+ access all workshops)
A Human-Centered Design Approach to Effective Problem-Solving
- Absence of lateral thinking mindset (to put people first) while designing a process/product for your organisation
- Questioning outdated methodologies to prioritise value over tradition while building people products
- Executing hierarchy-driven decisions is the norm nowadays.
- This approach will guide you dive deeper, to identify the root cause of a problem and find a holistic solution.
This session will explore:
- What is human-centered design?
- How can human-centered design thinking help in building revolutionary solutions?
- How to use the people-first mindset while building People Analytics solutions.
- Build a habit of generating curiosity and empathy while approaching any business problem
- Think about applying human-centered design concepts to build sustainable solutions and products
- Experience first-hand the process of applying people-centered analytics solutions.
Share this session:
Bharath is an analytics professional who is an integral part of the People Analytics team in Boston Consulting Group. He is passionate about solving business problems with data and has extensive experience in business intelligence, data visualisation, product management and machine learning.
Previously, Bharath was a Senior Analyst with the advanced analytics product team of BCG, and has lead teams in building data products across telecom, healthcare, finance and retail functions.
- Certified in Data science, Natural language processing
- Decision scientist at MuSigma business solutions.