Global People Analytics Specialist
Harry will share his experience at Nestle of Business Intelligence dashboards within HR. This will be a conceptual, non-technical look at how and why they build dashboards, and the process that they follow to do so, based on many successful (and less successful) examples.
- Dashboards are not a silver bullet – when they should actually be used
- How to design a dashboard with a goal in mind
- What does the building process look like.
Our End-to-End Dashboard Design Process
BI & Analytics – dashboard building from a developers point of view
This session will explore:
- When you should or shouldn’t build a dashboard, and why
- Key design principles
- What our E2E design process looks like
- A checklist of what to keep in mind.
- Guidance from experience of how to discuss with stakeholders whether they need a dashboard or something else
- An experienced-based framework for building dashboards
- A checklist to make sure you’re considering all aspects of what you’re building.
Share this session:
I bridge the world of HR and technology to produce rewarding experiences, insights and outcomes. To do this, I advocate for new ways to listen and engage with people, create simple and mutually reinforcing experiences, and free capacity through automation.