People Analytics Lecturer, University of California
Wondering how you can build a business case and drive action in your organisation through People Analytics?
In this session, you’ll get insights into how People Analytics can be used to design a compelling case, gain allies in the business, get stakeholder buy in, track success, and show the value and ROI of your initiatives.
Slides available in PDF
ON DEMAND: Watch the session live and chat directly with the speaker, or catch up at a time that suits you.
- Standard Pass: watch on demand until 23 April
- Pro Pass: watch on demand until 23 May (+ access all workshops)
Using People Analytics to Tell a Story and Build a Business Case
People Analytics, Building a Business Case
- Too often talent related initiatives are not supported because there isn’t an effective business case built to support them.
- People Analytics is more powerful than just a tool to get analytical answers to questions – it is a powerful tool to motivate change and drive action.
This session will explore:
- People Analytics to support a business case
- People Analytics to show the outcomes of an initiative
- How to build an effective business case using People Analytics
How to use People Analytics to motivate and inspire action.
Share this session:
Heather Whiteman, PhD is an expert in People Analytics, Talent Transformation, and the Future of Work. Heather teaches People Analytics at the University of California, Hull University, and Francisco Marroquin. She currently serves as a Future Workplace Executive Fellow and as a board advisor to organisations focused on using people data for good.
Heather is a member of the International Organization for Standards (ISO) Technical Advisory Group TC 260 which focuses on the creation of US and global ISO standards for HR measurement, reporting and public company human capital disclosure.
Heather has held executive roles leading people analytics, talent management, learning & development, HR operations and HR technology at companies like General Electric (GE), PG&E, and more through consulting partnerships. She has led organisations through hyper-growth, digital transformation, mergers, acquisitions & restructuring with the use of advanced, data-informed talent management techniques.
Heather’s passion and focus lies in helping individuals and organisations prepare for the challenges of the future of work, digital talent transformation and in enabling a new future driven by fair data and people analytics insights for good.