Head of Diversity Data
Inclusion is essential for employees to feel like they can belong, contribute and thrive at work. But how do we track and measure ‘inclusion’ in the workplace, and what does that mean? What data do you need to collect to understand who your organisation is representing or not in terms of diversity? As a People Analytics Leader, what is your role in championing inclusion in your organisation?
This session will explore:
- Defining inclusion – and making it measurable
- The different data sources that can be used to measure inclusion and diversity
- Collecting demographic data – things to consider
- Creating actions to address under-representation.
- What data I should be collecting to measure inclusion and diversity
- What is my role within the organisation when it comes to addressing inclusion
- What do senior leaders need to know to make decisions to promote an inclusive culture.
Sign up now to access this session and many more, both live and on demand: