Director - Organization Effectiveness
Philip Morris International
When going through Agile transformation, how can you look to your people data to measure the success of the process, and understand which interventions are needed?
This presentation will help you to understand the role HR analytics plays in driving business and organisational transformation towards Agile. Using real-life examples and case studies, this session will enable you to understand how HR Analytics and Organisation Development go hand in hand in accomplishing the mission to become Agile.
Slides available in PDF (Pro pass only)
ON DEMAND: Watch the session live and chat directly with Swati, or catch up at a time that suits you.
- Standard Pass: watch on demand until 23 April
- Pro Pass: watch on demand until 23 May (+ access all workshops)
HR Analytics to Enable Organisation & Business Agility
Organisational Development specialists, HR Analytics teams
- Most organisations are transforming to be agile, or undergoing some form of transformation
- How can HR Analytics be an enabler to this transformation?
- What is an Agile organisation, and how can you measure the agility and various components of the organisation through a lens of people data to enable the transformation?
This session will explore:
- What is organisation & business Agility
- The role of HR in driving Agility
- How HR analytics supports the transformation to Agile.
- Learn about features of an agile organisation
- Understand role of HR in the transformation to Agile
- Understand how HR analytics can support the journey to Agile
- Learn about measures and ways to measure success of agile and support decision making to transform.
Share this session:
Swati has over 20 years of experience in Human Resources across sectors of Consumer Goods, Pharma and Healthcare, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Conglomerates, Financial Services and ITES. She has been involved in start-ups, M&A’s and HR Transformation assignments with focus on building effective people solutions to drive business, shifting cultures and large scale transformation and change management.
She has both Consulting and Corporate HR experience and has worked and lived across the globe in countries like Switzerland, Singapore, USA, Hong Kong, UAE, etc. This has shaped her ability to work across geographies and cultures in global matrixed environments. Swati’s breadth of experience, covers shaping business oriented People Strategy, Organisation Development, People Analytics & strategic workforce planning, Talent Management and Change & Communication Strategies across diverse industries.
She is six sigma certified and certified on Situational Leadership and Barrett Culture tool. Her key strengths include business/commercial orientation and an ability to design & deploy simple integrated solutions with a central focus on business drivers and organisational development.