Enterprise Talent Acquisition Analytics: How to Hire Smarter in the Age of the Employee
Unprecedented movement in the labour market has made the role of Talent Acquisition harder than ever. Candidate expectations have changed, and the volume of roles to fill have exploded.
- How do you avoid drowning in unfilled requisitions?
- How can you streamline, optimise, and allocate Talent Acquisition processes and resources appropriately?
- How can you improve your chances of attracting, and retaining today’s top talent?
With People Analytics, enterprise talent acquisition teams and managers can navigate these challenges. It’s time to hire smarter!
Join this interactive panel discussions to learn how our panel of experts are guiding their businesses to success post-Great Resignation, and are hiring smarter with people data analytics.
You will learn how to:
- Make sense of your candidate experience and requisition lifecycle
- Connect to employee data and assess the quality of hires
- Determine where the holes are in your talent acquisition funnel
- Maximise the potential from external and internal labour market sources
- Pinpoint what you need to attract and keep great candidates.
Find the right people. Right now.
Identify the attributes that produce long-term, high performing employees and make better hiring decisions faster.
Register now to watch live or on-demand
Share this session:
Ian is an advocate for the crucial role that people play in helping companies thrive. His career has focused on enabling people, teams and companies to perform at their best.
For the last 15 years Ian has been helping leaders elevate their HR strategies and programs through the effective use of people analytics.
At Visier Ian led the development of our market leading solution and now leads the overall strategy for the People Analytics business.
Max Blumberg, PhD is founder of the Blumberg Partnership, a Top 50 People Analytics consultancy that delivers global analytics and salesforce solutions to organisations like Nestle, Lloyds Register, the BBC, Rentokil Initial, Barclays Corporate and the CIPD.
Prior to this, Max worked as a management consultant at Accenture, after which he founded and successfully exited a technology start-up. In addition to his commercial work, Max is also a Visiting Professor at Leeds University Business School and a Visiting Researcher at Goldsmiths, University of London.