Senior Manager, People Services, Systems & Insights
The workplace as we knew it has changed forever. How do we design a new way of working that takes into account the fundamental changes in employee expectations, collaboration networks, team structures, and channels of communication?
This session will help organisations understand and learn from our experience of the transition to hybrid working.
Using Data and Design Thinking to Shape Hybrid Working
Future of Work , Hybrid Working, Design Thinking
This session will explore:
- The brief and frame of reference for our study, and early insights into how and where people are more effective for various activities in their roles
- How to test individual and team work preferences
- Prototyping and testing new ideas before bringing them to life
- Using design thinking to expediate learnings
- Key actions that we’ve taken to support our people in a hybrid work environment.
- The importance of a clear brief for your project
- The benefits of leveraging business functions outside of HR
- Learnings on how our assumptions were challenged and changed
- Artefacts and policies that have been produced to support our people in a hybrid work environment
Share this session:
I bridge the world of HR and technology to produce rewarding experiences, insights and outcomes. To do this, I advocate for new ways to listen and engage with people, create simple and mutually reinforcing experiences, and free capacity through automation.