How NatWest Group are preparing their people for the future of work.
Martine Mason speaks with Nick Kennedy about the success at NatWest Group in driving changes across the corporation that are preparing their workforce for the new realities around skills and capabilities, work models, labour trends, and business demands.
Martine and Nick will discuss:
- Emerging themes NatWest has identified around future skills and capabilities
- The most important actions that resulted from their SWP activity
- The process that led to these actions
- The critical elements that plans into action
- Engaging and managing stakeholders
- Practical and successful examples of value delivered to the business
- Lessons learned so far on their journey.
Be a part of this launch event for the SWP Conference
Join 12 valuable sessions with other professionals and leaders in Strategic Workforce Planning
Network over drinks in the afternoon – get closer to the SWP community.
Martine has been in the talent management sector for over 20 years working for large financial institutions across the globe. In her current role Martine is leading a multimillion pound programme delivering all aspects of strategic fulfilment which is anchored around guiding the bank through the implementation of SWP.