Founder & CEO, Polinode
An interactive panel discussion between People Analytics leaders from Airbnb, the Broad Institute and MetLife, where we will discuss the practical applications of Organisational Network Analysis and how to get value out of it. There will be a particular focus on Diversity & Inclusion applications.
Applied Organisational Network Analysis with a Particular Focus on Diversity & Inclusion Applications
- How to manage key internal stakeholders when running an organisational network analysis
- How organisational network analysis can add actionable insights in the context of D&I
- Active versus passive data sources for organisational network analysis
This session will explore:
- A practical guide to D&I applications of Organisational Network Analysis
- Real world experiences from People Analytics leaders who have run recent ONA projects
- How to use ONA for actionable D&I insights
- How to run a successful ONA, with practical tips and suggestions.
Share this session:
Andrew Pitts is the Founder and CEO of Polinode, a leading provider of organisational network analysis software and solutions for enterprises.
Andrew founded Polinode in 2013 and it is now used by large enterprises and consulting partners around the world for a variety of applications including: identifying emerging and/or hidden talent; improving collaboration; finding influencers; succession planning; organisational design; and diversity and inclusion.
Prior to founding Polinode, Andrew worked in the Investment Banking Division of Goldman Sachs in both Sydney and New York. While at Goldman, Andrew was appointed to internal HR and technology committees. He enjoys working at the intersection of technology and HR and is passionate about using technology to help optimise and improve modern organisations.
Andrew is a full-stack developer with experience building scalable web applications and also has deep expertise in data analysis and machine learning. He is a graduate of the University of Sydney where he was awarded the University Medal and First Class Honours in Economics and Econometrics. Andrew also holds a Law Degree with First Class Honours from the University of Sydney.