VP People Analytics
- People Analytics teams now live in a complex ecosystem of people technology
- The people manager is becoming the primary target user
- People Analytics outputs must demonstrate impact on business outcomes.
In his keynote, Ian will discuss how the the enterprise people technology ecosystem is evolving, and how a single analytic model will support people managers at scale.
Business Answers at Scale – How to Unlock Your People Analytics Ecosystem
In the 2010s, People Analytics teams would be excited to connect core HRIS data with payroll and maybe some engagement or Talent Acquisition data. 2020 has accelerated the need to understand people at the level of skills, combined with work practices from calendars and email, as well as gauging their sentiment about different aspects of work. All this needs to focus on demonstrating how the business has been impacted, and must be linked to business information and perfomance data.
At the same time, the ecosystem of data inputs has evolved and the target user for People Analytics teams has changed. People Analytics is no longer an isolated HR function.
The leading teams are delivering easily digestible and practical insights, across the complex landscape of business systems, to hundreds of people managers at pace. Whilst insight creation may be complex it’s delivery to end-users does not have to be.
- How the enterprise people technology ecosystem is evolving
- How this ecosystem can be accommodated within a single analytic model
- How a single analytic model will support people managers at scale
Share this session:
Ian is an advocate for the crucial role that people play in helping companies thrive. His career has focused on enabling people, teams and companies to perform at their best.
For the last 15 years Ian has been helping leaders elevate their HR strategies and programs through the effective use of people analytics.
At Visier Ian led the development of our market leading solution and now leads the overall strategy for the People Analytics business.
- Whitepaper: Better People Analytics
- Customer story: Experian