Join Burning Glass Technologies CEO Matt Sigelman as he discusses data and the future of hiring at People Analytics World.
During this presentation, Defining the Future of Jobs and Skills, he will discuss the changing genome of jobs and the shifting skills employers are really looking for. He will address the rapidly changing job market and how a data driven approach to hiring will enable your company to plan ahead for emerging skills and future proof your workforce.
Slides available in PDF (Pro pass only)
ON DEMAND: Watch the session live, or catch up at a time that suits you.
- Standard Pass: watch on demand until 23 April
- Pro Pass: watch on demand until 23 May (+ access all workshops)
Defining the Future of Jobs and Skills
– Enable companies to keep up with the rapidly changing job market
– Data analytics to benefit strategic workforce planning
– Understanding emerging skills
– Future proofing the workforce
This session will explore:
- Labor Market Data
- Future of hiring
- Genome of jobs and shifting skills
- Strategic workforce planning
- How to understand the job market
- How to upskill and reskill internal talent
- Best recruiting practices
Share this session:
Matt Sigelman is CEO of Burning Glass Technologies, a leading labor market analytics firm. For more than a decade, he has led Burning Glass in harnessing the power of data and artificial intelligence technologies that have cracked the genetic code of the job market. Powered by the world’s largest and most sophisticated database of jobs and talent, Burning Glass delivers real-time data and breakthrough planning tools that inform careers, define academic programs, and shape workforces.
Burning Glass has helped to fill millions of jobs and its data drive initiatives for more than a dozen state and national governments. Matt is consulted frequently by national media, by researchers, and industry leaders. He served previously with McKinsey & Company and Capital One. He holds an A.B. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. from Harvard.