Global Head of People Analytics, PTC
With the rise in visibility of racial injustice and the calling to build inclusive and equitable workplaces, there is more focus than ever on diversity. Yet, many organisations stop at measuring representation in their employee population.
Data can drive insights far beyond employee composition, demonstrating areas of inequity and facilitating the ability to prioritise resources, escalating focus, and bringing visibility to patterns and interactions that may go unnoticed.
It’s no longer nice to have analytics around inclusion – it’s critical. This session will highlight both the strategy behind data-driven equity and the methodology that can be applied to measure it.
Slides available in PDF (Pro Pass only)
ON DEMAND: Watch the session live and chat directly with Hallie, or catch up at a time that suits you.
- Standard Pass: watch on demand until 23 April
- Pro Pass: watch on demand until 23 May (+ access all workshops)
Data-Driven Equity: How to Measure and Derive Insights to Influence DEI in the Workplace
- Racial injustice has become highly visible, with an important focus on inequity among people of colour.
- Employees who experience inequity in the workplace are more likely to leave.
- It’s more than just diversity.
This session will cover:
- Diversity: The Tip of the Iceberg
- Diversity Dashboards: Pros and Cons
- Approaching Measurement of Equity for All
- Diving Deeper: Applying Advanced Methodology to Uncover Inclusive Insights
Watch this session and learn:
- Ideas to measure equity
- How to structure DEI insights
- How to answer critical strategic questions about equity with data
Share this session:
Global Head of People Analytics
Hallie Bregman is the Global Head of People Analytics at PTC, where she is focused on data-driven transformation and storytelling. Hallie leverages her unique background in psychology and data science to understand employee behavior and drive insights.
Her areas of expertise include diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), digital transformation, and artificial intelligence and machine learning. She is known for pioneering the use of data to identify and quantify inequities in the workplace, bringing transparency to hidden organisational and cultural challenges.
She is also recognised as a visionary in crafting full-funnel data solutions and innovative technology, designed to support the people mission via automation, skill-building, and cross-functional partnerships.
- Data Acts as Our Thermostat Award at Wayfair, 2019 (selected out of 7000 employees)
- Boston People Analytics Meetup Organiser