Global People Analytics Leader
In today’s hypercompetitive market for talent, understanding the skills that will allow us to execute on our business strategies is becoming more important than ever. Learn how Caterpillar have rebuilt as a skills-based organisation to embrace the new realities of work, and how they measure success in the new talent strategy.
This session will explore:
- Understanding the importance of skills in the current market for talent
- Understand ways to incorporate skills into the employee lifecycle
- Understand the different ways we can measure effectiveness of a skills-based talent strategy
- Ways to implement a skills-based talent strategy
- Ways to measure effectiveness of a skills-based talent strategy.
Sign up now to access this session and many more, both live and on demand:
Well-rounded HR leader with proven success in delivering business results through people strategies, HR analytics, and enterprise systems. Principles are centered on delivering data derived insights to drive improved organizational performance, managing high performance teams, and leading through large scale change management. Most recognized for business acumen, analytical and technical thinking, workforce planning, and talent management. Over 20 years of experience with multiple Fortune 50 companies in roles that have included leading HR Business Partner, HR Analytics & Reporting, and HR Operations/Technology teams.