Global Head of People Data & Technology
During this session, you will hear about how Merck Group successfully put people analytics at the centre of all business and people decision-making. Alexis will share how his team has evolved to be set up like a business, and how they focus on delivering impact through analytics and AI at scale, day-to-day across Merck Group.
This session will explore:
- Our Digital and Data Journey at Merck Group
- Setting up People Analytics in the style of a business
- Use cases of productisation at scale including SWP and Flight Risk mitigation
- Some learnings from our journey
- How to unleash the power of people analytics and AI to deliver value at scale
- How to go beyond pilots and “cool” use cases to deliver through business impact
- Our key learnings, the Do’s and Don’ts to be successful on this journey.
Sign up now to access this session and many more, both live and on demand:
Alexis Saussinan heads the Global People Data & Technology team at Merck Group, with a workforce of 58,000 employees. His team supports Merck’s three business sectors (Healthcare, Life Sciences, Performance Materials) to leverage data & technology as THE enabler for high-impact business decisions and best-in-class employee experience. The team is also in charge of contributing to shaping Merck’s future ways of working and developing future-oriented critical capabilities aligned with Merck’s Group strategy. Prior to joining Merck, Alexis held various business and people leadership positions in Europe, US and Asia-Pacific.