We have been on a journey for nearly 2 ½ years, building out our People Analytics infrastructure and technology foundation for democratising data and analytics to HR. As well as HR, we have also partnered with other corporate functions (e.g. Facilities, Business Continuity, IT).
Covid-19 greatly accelerated the need for People data to help ensure the safety of our workforce and also manage our operations and worksites across NBCUniversal. The foundation that has been built from a People Analytics perspective is now helping to shape thinking across Corporate (Finance in particular) around how they build out their own analytics technology and structure their team.
In this session, Jamie Nevshehir and Lynette Carlson explore the journey that NBCUniversal has taken to build a foundation for People Analytics, and how that infrastructure is now helping other corporate functions.
This session will explore:
- What are the critical components that form a solid foundation for People Analytics and wider Corporate Analytics?
- How do you best structure your Analytics architecture so that it can be leveraged by multiple groups?
- Governance, data privacy and other considerations to think through as you expand beyond just People data
- The People Analytics journey at NBCUniversal – setting the foundation!
- Analytics architecture – going beyond People Analytics
- Moving to a Corporate Analytics model – governance, data privacy and other considerations.
- An understanding of the key building blocks that ensure a strong foundation for People Analytics
- The key things to think about when building a technology stack to support analytics
- How People Analytics can help pave the way for Finance and other functions
- Our own learnings in data governance, data privacy and leveraging best practice from other Analytics groups across the company
- Understanding of People Analytics in the media Industry.
Sign up now to access this session and many more, both live and on demand:
Jamie Nevshehir is VP for HR Operations and People Analytics at NBCUniversal. His responsibilities include supporting HR systems and process outside of the US across 34 countries. In addition, Jamie leads People Analytics globally across NBCU and is responsible for providing HR and business leaders with dashboards and reporting technology as well as advanced workforce analytics and insights. He joined NBCUniversal 5 years ago, having previously worked for KPMG both in house within their HR function and as a consultant in their HR Transformation practice for 12 years.
Data guru specializing in surfacing business insights from HR/People Data in order to drive key decision making. Over 10 years of experience in Reporting and Analytics with a focus on data modeling and bringing disparate datasets together. Passionate about people and has an innate curiosity to understand human behavior. Undergraduate background is in social psychology and also holds an MBA from UCLA Anderson School of Management.