Founder & COO
The race is on. Organisations are becoming more skill-based by the day. Skills Intelligence is a core element in connecting HR systems and to provide a continuous up-to-date overview of the evolution of skills & skill gaps. Mikaël Wornoo, COO & Co-founder of TechWolf, will elaborate a few of the different ways in which companies are using Skills Intelligence today.
This session will explore:
- Setting the scene – Moving from job titles to skills
- What is Skills Intelligence & how does it work?
- How are organisations using skills intelligence – inspiring examples
- Skills will be the base element in every HR-related activity
- Skills Intelligence allow companies to tackle challenges like the war for talent, internal mobility
- Any company can benefit from skills and skill intelligence.
Sign up now to access this session and many more, both live and on demand: