Head of Organisation Analytics and Insights
London Stock Exchange Group
The global changes in ways of working in 2020 and 2021 elevated the influence people analytics teams had in business. Now, as we adjust to the new normal, how do we continue to enjoy the same relevance in the future?
The opportunity to keep driving decision making, and moving HR teams toward being the all data driven, all digital teams of that utopian future is now People Analytics leaders to lose…. or capitalise on. Lets think through a few ways we can focus our, and our leadership teams attention on driving the analytics lead enterprise HR teams forward.
This session will explore:
- Connecting disparate data elements allowing HR folk to focus on the HR stuff
- Passive Listening – how can we really exhaust the usefulness of data we have, before we burden employees with more data gathering?
- Driving objective-setting analytically.
- Inspiration for accelerating people analytics solutions and influence
- A call to action to better serve the needs of HR and Business leaders.
Sign up now to access this session and many more, both live and on demand:
Just a small town boy – born and raised in Brisbane, Australia, he took a midnight plane heading to London about a decade ago. Jordan has worked in People Strategy, Analytics and Planning for 15 years, both as a consultant working with leading organisation across the world, and in-house, having built the people analytics capability at Nestle and now at the London Stock Exchange group. Jordan has experience across people data, metrics, reporting and business intelligence, analytics and workforce planning and strategy, organisation design and employee listening, and loves to learn and speak about all of the above.