Managing Partner & Executive Director
People analytics is not about HR. People analytics is about the business. It is about delivering commercial value, value to employees and the workforce, and value to executives so they can make people-related decisions based on facts. In leading organisations, people analytics has contributed $100s of millions to the top and bottom lines.
In his keynote, David will share insights from Insight222’s recent People Analytics Trends study. He will also highlight research, case studies and leading practices from Excellence in People Analytics, his book co-authored with Jonathan Ferrar.
This session is intended to help people analytics professionals, Chief People Officers and senior HR leaders gain insight into how they can improve the impact, value and focus of their investment in people analytics – whichever stage of the journey they are on.
This session will explore:
- Current and emerging trends in people analytics
- Case studies and leading practices from global organisations
- How to create business and employee value from people analytics.
- Discover where the people analytics discipline is today and where it is heading
- Hear real examples from companies that have successfully applied people analytics to deliver value for the business and the workforce, including during the pandemic
- Prepare your organisation and HR function to take advantage of the opportunities offered by people analytics, and support your efforts to reimagine the future workplace.
Sign up now to access this session and many more, both live and on demand:
David is a globally recognised and respected influencer, speaker and writer on People Analytics, data-driven HR and the future of work. He has chaired People Analytics World and People Analytics Forum for the last five years. David has also spoken at and/or chaired conferences in 25+ cities around the globe over the last 18 months including Sydney, London, Paris, Singapore, New York, San Francisco, Moscow, Helsinki, Amsterdam and Berlin.
Additionally, David also works closely with People Analytics and senior HR leaders throughout the world. In combination, this imbues David with a unique perspective and insight into what’s working, what’s not, and what’s forthcoming in the field of People Analytics.
David has received a number of industry accolades, including winning Best Writer at the HR Tech Writers’ Awards, being included as one of 10 ‘Power Profiles’ for HR by LinkedIn and is regularly included in influencer lists on People Analytics, HR and the future of work.
David has accumulated close to 20 years experience in the human resources and talent management space, including most recently for IBM. He has developed deep knowledge in People Analytics and talent acquisition, having undertaken a breadth of roles covering sales, consulting and solutions design.