People Strategy in Uncertain Times
People Strategy and the future of work and the organisation
- New ways of working and running organisations and their people and culture implications
- Fundamental transformation of the organisation – the implications of changing industry
- Building a people strategy in times of uncertainty.
This session will explore:
- New ways of organising work
- New ways of working enabled by technology
- Truly global talent pipelines
- What are the people implications of moving a company from one industry to another.
- The future of work and organisations
- Understanding radical business transformation
- Crafting a future ready people strategy.
Share this session:
People & Culture executive, consultant and conference speaker with extensive, global experience in delivering business value through people. I thrive when I can lead, transform and build organisations to deliver rapid change and have been instrumental in taking several People & Culture functions from low maturity to professionally run departments. Creating behavioral change that has tangible business outcomes and building the future of originations are passion projects of mine.