Littal Shemer Haim
People Analytics Consultant
R is a powerful tool for the analysis of various HR topics. The workshop is an opportunity to explore the methodologies and processes within R, including descriptive, diagnostic, and advanced analytics, as well as visualization and other considerations related to data science, all demonstrated in a common research objective. i.e., the gender pay gap.
The workshop will explore:
- A simulation of working with a real data scientist
- The entire process of analysis, from data exploration to hypothesis testing to conclusions
- Challenging your critical thinking skills, and exploring data fallacies.
- Using R for gender pay gap analysis: descriptive, diagnosis and predictive analytics
- Leveraging visualisation for delivering a message based on findings
- Exploring considerations to avoid data fallacies.
Sign up to access this session and many more, both live and on demand: