Global Analytics Leader, Starbucks
The session aims to shed light on how we are transforming the Analytics function in Starbucks with a community-centric mindset, so that we can take care of our Partners, Customers and Communities.
GeXsha is a holistic initiative that aims at building the workforce of the future, connecting our supply chain end-to-end, optimising our resources and networks of collaboration, and investing in best-in-class technologies so that we can maximise human potential and provide a superb human experience, powered by A.I.
ON DEMAND: Watch the session live and chat directly with the speaker, or catch up at a time that suits you.
- Standard Pass: watch on demand until 23 April
- Pro Pass: watch on demand until 23 May (+ access all workshops)
GeXsha: Our Journey Towards a Superb Human Experience
Analytics, Leadership, Digital Transformation and Strategy
- Analytics teams need to evolve in the age of personalisation
- Business leaders need to free up their time and be more agile in the times of Covid-19
- Organisations must evolve faster and embrace disruption
- Tech and analytics teams need to feel empowered.
This session will explore:
- How digital transformation aims to serve our Partners, Customers and Communities
- How we provide a superb experience by unleashing data powered by A.I.
- Our evolution from Data to Reporting to Analytics, to Augmented Analytics and Extended Reality for extended human intelligence.
- How to deal with barriers and win the hearts and minds during an accelerated digital transformation
- How to make the business case to evolve your analytics organisation
- Why you need to be bold to truly evolve in today’s world.
Share this session:
Gustavo is an Analytics Leader at Starbucks. He is responsible for all Partner, Supply Chain and Retail analytics-related activities to support talent, workforce of the future, and the communities we serve.
Some of his current responsibilities are to manage a 15+ global analytics team, co-create the strategy for long-term analytics infrastructure, and provide advance analytics support across the entire employee life cycle, in collaboration with other divisions (Finance, IT, Marketing, and others).
– Six Sigma Black Belt
– Chief Data Officer Network Participant
– Leadership in the Age of Personalization Consortium
PODCAST: How technology and analytics can impact on human potential, with Gustavo Canton.