Principal, Research and Customer Value
How are the leading organisations joining the dots between their wider goals, their talent goals, and what their people data is telling them?
Join this interactive discussion to explore how you can drive better collaboration to understand, align and leverage people data and analytics to meet business and talent goals.
Sit at a table with 7-8 others to discuss the questions below, then watch a panel discussion from 12:30 BST where two senior HR leaders will share their own thoughts and experiences.
Questions for discussion:
- How are we aligning talent and business goals?
- How are HR and Business Leaders leveraging people data and analytics?
- How are we measuring success?
- Where are the opportunities & challenges?
- Optimise alignment between talent and business strategy
- Maximise the people data and analytics collaboration between HR and the business
- Effectively measure and drive success for all parties
- Avoid pitfalls and embrace top tips from fellow practitioners.
Sign up now to access this session and many more, both live and on demand:
Andrea is an experienced, published, researcher of human capital practices specialising in organisational change & transformation, talent and leadership development, performance management, DEIB, and organisational growth mindset. Prior to Visier, Andrea led research teams at the NeuroLeadership Institute and Bersin by Deloitte LLP. Andrea loves sports, coffee and Nordic mysteries.