Organization Insights and Analytics Leader
The role of HR Business Partner is an essential link between People Analytics insights and the business success that they can enable.
To be effective in this role, skills in data literacy, visualisation and storytelling, as well as stakeholder management and business acumen, can be transformative in unlocking this business value.
This workshop will explore:
- Bridging the gap between the business and the analytics team
- Guidance on the types of metrics to use
- Tips for presenting data to stakeholders
- Asking the right questions
- Using the right data visualisation
- Drawing conclusions
- Communicating results
- More advanced techniques for deeper insights.
- Be able to link the questions they ask of the data to the business strategy
- Be comfortable with choosing the right visualisation and communicating the results of an analysis
- Tips to improve your data visualisations
- Understand what other techniques are available for more advanced analysis.
Sign up now to access this session and many more, both live and on demand:
Nicole Lettich is an analytics leader experienced in working with Human Resources, Financial and Operational data. She is a member of Nasdaq’s Organizational Insights and Analytics team, where she partners with OD professionals to assess measures of organizational health and provide leaders with strategic insights.