The Underrated Factor
Recruiting, Talent Management, HR-Tech, People Analytics, Data Driven HR
- Identifying the best applicants fairly is essential for any modern, competitive business.
- The CASE Score enables you to do so while guaranteeing a great candidate experience and avoiding manual effort.
This session will explore how:
- Grades are very difficult to compare
- Right assessment of degrees strongly predicts job-performance.
- Learn about the difficulties and potential benefits of using grades as selection criterium
- Learn about the science of predicting job-performance
- Learn how some industry leading HR-Departments approach grades in the recruiting process.
Share this session:
I finished my Ph.D. in Economics in 2015 at the University of Bonn, where I had specialised in empirical labour economics and applied game theory. Together with two colleagues, I founded CASE in the same year to help recruiters to better understand the degrees of their applicants. Since then, we have collected grade distributions and ranking variables for many countries, proving the validity of our scoring in over 20 customer studies, and are about to present our first product evaluating job-experience.