Megatrends are making the labour market more complicated than ever. The skills required for different profiles are changing, big attrition is also hitting hard, and the economic uncertainties are making workforce strategies complicated. A globalised approach to Strategic Workforce Planning has never been more critical, so what needs to happen for it to be a success?
In this presentation, Tatiana presents her work in her previous role that led to SWP being declared a strategic business priority, how the function was created and deployed across the whole of Allianz, and share her methodology for taking care of the “So What” at a global scale.
This session will explore:
- How a pilot programme sent Strategic Workforce Planning to the top of the corporate agenda at Allianz
- The shape of a dedicated SWP team
- Building a standardised methodology
- Taking care of the “So What”.
- The key elements for success – whatever your size and resources
- How to show the strategic importance of SWP for the business.
Be a part of this launch event for the SWP Conference
Join 12 valuable sessions with other professionals and leaders in Strategic Workforce Planning
Network over drinks in the afternoon – get closer to the SWP community.
I started my career in the aerospace industry in the finance department, as part of the IPO and Investor Relations Team in MTU Aero Engines. After running a HR Project as a financial consultant, I moved to HR to lead the Compensation and Benefits department. I joined the Allianz Group in 2014 to lead different teams in the HR Area before leading the rollout of Strategic Workforce Planning for Allianz globally.