VP Total Rewards, Performance and Shared Services, Baylor Scott & White Health
Learn how Baylor Scott & White Healthcare transformed their talent management and performance process during a pandemic. Understand the culture shift necessary, the measurable improvement and how this new Talent Framework will power compensation and talent movement decisions.
Slides available in PDF (Pro pass only)
ON DEMAND: Watch the session live and chat directly with Jonathon, or catch up at a time that suits you.
- Standard Pass: watch on demand until 23 April
- Pro Pass: watch on demand until 23 May (+ access all workshops)
Transformed Talent Management to Improve Compensation Decision-Making
Talent Management, Performance, BI
Challenges and opportunities:
- Overburdensome systems (difficult to implement or communicate) are distracting from meaning and value for employees
- Accountability for engagement, career development and performance are local and the responsibility of individual teams
- Processes, tools and technology at scale is difficult but there are constants to lean into
- Analytics, in particular prescriptive analytics, can change leader and employee experience.
This session will explore:
- Our history of talent approaches and the need for transformation – burning platform
- The right side of the equation and how did we get there – the forces that drove us to define our destination
- Our talent framework – the architecture (semi-technical), connectors and combinations of data that start to paint a picture
- Recommendations not Rx – engagement, talent movement, career development – all is local – we cannot make decisions for leaders about their talent just like we should not about how they spend their money
- Maturing our transformation – what are the next steps – increased automation and prescription, driving intelligent workflows.
- Inspiration from a proven application of analytics to improve talent practices
- A semi-technical understanding of architecting a recommendation engine
- Understanding the value of “right-to-left” thinking.
Share this session:
Proven leader with track record of consistently increasing responsibility across a spectrum of industries and functions for more than 15 years.
Digital-first Human Resources executive focused on driving measurable change and evangelising a mixture of hard data, academic rigour and human kindness.
My unique expertise in advanced analytics leads to performance improvements driven by digital-first architecture, simplified user experience, and continuous process improvement.
- Certified data scientist – Johns Hopkins data science program – Coursera
- Works with a number of organisations in an advisory capacity, focused on strategies to improve people performance, understanding and engagement.