Head of Talent Intelligence & Analytics
An overview of Talent Intelligence as an emerging discipline, the similarities and differences between People Analytics and Talent Intelligence, and how People Analytics and Talent Intelligence combined can provide organisations with a strategic advantage.
Talent Intelligence is a relatively new field. Its growth can be largely attributed to the availability and ease of access to market, competitor and workforce data, and the demand for this data to drive business decisions and planning.
As more companies are investing in this field to gain an external view on talent, competitor and labour market data, it is important to understand where Talent Intelligence and People Analytics intersect, and how effective collaboration can provide a strategic advantage.
This session will explore:
- What is Talent Intelligence, and how are companies building this capability?
- How does Talent Intelligence differ from People Analytics?
- How can Talent Intelligence and People Analytics capabilities combine to provide a competitive advantage?
- A clear understanding of what Talent Intelligence is, how these teams have been established and where they sit in the org. structure.
- How Talent Intelligence as a field is addressing Talent Acquisition and HR challenges
- The similarities and differences between People Analytics and Talent Intelligence capabilities
- A view into the future of Talent Intelligence as a function, and the market and regulatory changes that will increase the importance of this capability.
Sign up now to access this session and many others, both live and on demand:
Sam recently joined PayPal to set up the Talent Intelligence function, analyzing trends in the global business, economy and employment marketplace. His prior experience includes working with clients in the technology and financial services sectors on executive search and consulting engagements such as workforce localisation, competency assessment, organisational design, workforce reskilling and location studies. Sam is interested in the power of technology to transform how businesses operate and has been a keynote speaker on Blockchain in HR as well as contributing to and writing articles on innovative ways of working and technology applications in HR and talent acquisition. Outside of work, Sam enjoys outdoor activities including walking, sailing and clay pigeon shooting. He graduated from the University of Manchester in English and is a certified PRINCE2 Practitioner.