Solutions Enablement Manager EMEA, SplashHR
Director, HCM Systems Limited
As an organisation, are you facing the dilemma of undertaking a right-sizing exercise, through either economic necessity or as a result of a merger and acquisition, leading to a reduction of your workforce? Are you able to identify a pool of employees who could be at risk of redundancy? Can you select those employees using a matrix criterion to ensure that your decisions are based on a fair basis?
SplashHR in Action – Evidence-Based Decision-Making using ORSS
HR Executives / Professionals, HR Business Partners, Workforce Planning, Finance Directors, IT
How do you make important business decisions, on rightsizing, restructuring, or downsizing, based on unreliable or incomplete data? Well, you are not alone as research shows that over 50% of HR teams struggle to extract and analyze data to make robust decisions and simply hope for the best.
This session will explore:
- How do I start the process, which employee’s should I choose and why
- Process for selection, how to use a matrix criteria
- Using your data to make better informed decision making
- Do I know what my organisation currently looks like?
- What will the organisation look like after the right-sizing exercise?
- Using online criteria to model outcomes
- Concluding the right-sizing process.
- Organisational Right-Sizing Solution (ORSS) allows you make true evidence based decision making with in-built selection criteria covering Diversity, Performance Reviews, Competencies, Absences and Rankings
- See how SplashHR can help drive better decision making.
Share this session:
Steven Atkins is the SplashHR Enablement Manager for SplashBI and is focused on helping companies improve their insights into their organisational data and drive better business outcomes. With over 20 years experience in the HCM space, Steven has presented at numerous events over the years including HRSE Middle East, ATD Middle East and Learning Technologies. Naturally inquisitive, Steven loves to help others in their quest for knowledge with insightful discussions and debates.
Andy is the founder and Director of HCM Systems Limited. We focus on helping organisations to get the best out of their HCM investments. With over 35 years of experience in HCM systems implementations worldwide, Andy has helped organisations to improve their business processes, to ensure greater customer satisfaction as well as helping the HR Department function to move ‘up the value chain’. Andy is now using analytical techniques and developing solutions in the area of Workforce Planning which today is even more prevalent in the current economic climate.