Discover the insights generated by the RTR People Analytics Technology Report 2022, and learn about the movements and innovation taking place around the global marketplace for People Analytics technology.
This session will explore:
- An overview of the people analytics tech market
- The changes in the market over the past year
- People analytics vendor capabilities and strengths
- Challenges addressed by vendors.
- A clear understanding of the people analytics tech landscape
- Knowledge about the different vendors in the market and their capabilities and strengths
- Learn how you can leverage people analytics tech to address your organisational challenges.
Stacia is a researcher and thought leader on employee engagement/experience, leadership, D&I, people analytics, and HR technology. A frequent speaker and writer, her work has been featured in Fortune, Forbes, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal as well as in numerous HR trade publications.
She has been listed as a Top 100 influencer in HR Technology and in D&I. Stacia co-founded RedThread Research in 2018, after leading talent and workforce research for eight years at Bersin by Deloitte. Before Bersin, Stacia spent nearly five years conducting research and creating learning content for the Corporate Leadership Council, part of CEB/Gartner.
She has an MBA from the University of California, Berkeley, and a master’s degree from the London School of Economics.
Priyanka Mehrotra is a Research Leader at RedThread Research. Before joining the company in 2018, she was part of the research team at Bersin by Deloitte where she worked on talent management, D&I, and people analytics. Prior to Bersin by Deloitte, Priyanka worked at several non-profits, think-tanks, and international organizations where she published and co-authored several articles.