VP Research, Josh Bersin Academy
In three different research studies in the last six month, Josh Bersin Research identified the practices that matter to business, people and innovation outcomes – in areas of business resilience, DEI and EX. People Analytics surfaced in every single study as a top priority.
Kathi presents their findings, and demonstrates a clear relationship between investment in People Analytics and business success during the pandemic.
Join this session and learn about the strategies of successful and resilient businesses, and how they can be applied in your own organisation.
People Analytics – Why It Matters More Now Than Ever
In three different research studies in the last six month, Josh Bersin Research identified the practices that matter to business, people and innovation outcomes – in areas of business resilience, DEI and EX. People analytics surfaced in every single study as a top priority.
- The pandemic has changed the world around us in ways we never anticipated
- High/performing organisations responded to the pandemic in specific, differentiated ways
- DEI issues were aggravated through the pandemic – and people analytics can help address them
- EX strategies are dependent on strong people analytics
- People analytics leaders can take action now to help their companies get to the next level,
This session will explore:
- The connection between a variety of broad strategic topics and people analytics
- Insights into organisational practices to apply in your own organisation
- Action to improve strategies and practices for increased impact.
- Understand the problems organisations across the world are facing with the pandemic
- Define what success in pandemic response looks like
- Apply insights from research to your own organisation
- Determine how People Analytics can shape a variety of outcomes.
Share this session:
I lead research at the Josh Bersin Academy, the world’s largest community for HR. I have over 20 years global experience in human capital, talent and performance management, and change management from consulting with IBM, PwC and EY and industry, working with companies of various sizes, from Fortune 50 companies to start ups, in multiple industries including technology and healthcare, and leading research on all topics of HR, talent and technology.
I’m passionate about making work better and more meaningful.