This session will explore:
- What it means to be data-driven
- Challenges in becoming data driven
- Five ways to effectively leverage people data to take you to the next level
- Planning for action
- Working with what you have
- Stop delays by waiting for cleaner data
- Knowing your information consumers
- Telling a story.
- Benefits of data analytics and data collaboration in building the data-driven work culture
- Solutions to the challenges of building the data-driven culture.
Sign up now to access this session and many more, both live and on demand:
Chris is the Founder and CEO of ZeroedIn, the company that eliminates the struggles associated with Do It Yourself people analytics. As CEO he sets the vision and strategy for ZeroedIn. Chris works closely with ZeroedIn clients and its team of data scientists to turn basic workforce data into meaningful insights. He has been recognized throughout his 30-year career by industry analysts and practitioners for his innovations and contribution to people analytics, performance measurement, and talent management