Book your place now - discounts before the end of the month.
Global Leader - Talent Analytics & Insights
Learn P&G’s guiding principles for creating value for the business with People Analytics, and how an expat decision-making analytics project resulted in saving millions of dollars.
Who Should Attend:
People Analytics has one main task – create value through data-based decision making in HR. In this presentation P&G describes how they aim to continually execute that task in an environment where resources for the topic are scarce. The presenter will walk through P&G’s guiding princinples and how the team is operationalized around People Anlaytics as well as a direct case study show casing a people analytics projects that has resulted in saving millions of dollars.
– Creating a People Analytics function with limited resources (time, budget, people)
– P&G’s guiding principles for creating value
– Case study showcasing millions of dollars worth of savings through expat decision making
– Step-by-step walk-through of creating value through People Analytics
– How to create value-adding action based on data-informed insights in HR
– Creating a value-adding People Analytics practice with limited resources
– Strategies for creating value in People Analytics functions