Navigating Uncertainty – Leveraging Dynamic Scenarios in SWP
Too many organisations live in a reactive mode. Some react quickly and call it agile. You need to help your company elevate its mindset towards anticipating the future so it can respond. In particular, shaping and shifting workforces takes time and planning.
This session will explore:
- Different macro shocks have resulted in a wide range of organisation trajectories
- Underpinning SWP is the concept of demand forecasting
- Dynamic scenario planning is a powerful way to make demand forecasting meaningful.
- Understand how SWP is a mindset shift
- Gain insight into how dynamic scenario planning works
- Appreciate the power of using dynamic scenarios beyond just workforce projections
Share this session:
Alicia is a leading voice in the world of Strategic Workforce Planning and Analytics. Alicia is responsible for creating eQ8 and our approach combining Strategy, Finance and HR. Alicia is particularly unique in her combination of analytic and artistic skills. She believes strongly that visualization of data is necessary to unlock better decisions.
- Chartered Account, MBA from Australian Graduate School of Management
Chris has provided strategic advice to Boards and senior executives across the US and Australia. He creates solutions and challenge assumptions to better align leadership and influence action. Chris is responsible for eQ8’s customer acquisition and successful delivery of eQ8 products and services. Chris is committed to elevating HR through the adoption of the SWP discipline. He advocates for grounded conversations on purpose to gain clarity on workforce issues.