As organisations reset their Corporate and People Strategies for 2021-2025, we need to bring a new set of insights to the Leadership Table. Jim focuses on how organisations can track the impact of their D&I goals, how empathetic leadership will deliver enhanced employee engagement, and how to measure the proactive benefits of proactive wellbeing. [Read more]
Key Insights for a Post-COVID People and Culture Strategy
As organisations reset their Corporate and People Strategies for 2021-2025, we need to bring a new set of insights to the leadership table.
2020 brought seismic changes on three fronts:
- The Digital Dash
- Major Generational Change
- Reset of Workplace to Workspace as we adopt hybrid or blended working
All have significant People consequences requiring new analytics and insights.
Jim brings his Strategic and Global experience to focus on three key themes which have major impact on Business and People Strategies over the next 6 to 18 months:
- How organisations can track the impact of their Diversity and Inclusion goals
- How emphatic and vulnerable leadership mindsets can deliver enhanced Employee Experience, trust and contribution
- How wellbeing programmes can move from reactive EAP support to a new positive driver of your Employer Choice Strategy.
Watch this session, and learn:
- The business impact of an engaging People and Culture Strategy – going beyond the words to concrete actions
- Creating tangible insights beyond measurement
- Making D&I, enhanced Employee Experience and Wellbeing core pillars of the New Future of Work.
Share this session:
After 30 years as a leading global HR consultant, author and thought leader to more than 2300 organisations in 45 countries, my current role at Talentspringboard allows me to help CEOs and MDs to navigate the rapidly changing world by addressing pressing issues and seizing opportunities to clarify their vision, help develop growth strategies and enhance employee engagement to accelerate their businesses.
I run high impact workshops for UK, European and Global Executive Teams on:
- Strategic Business Alignment
- Transformational Change such as the New Future of Work
- Inspirational Leadership
- Agile Organisation Design and Effectiveness
- Strategic Talent Management
Author of 7 Management Books including: “The Rise of the Global Nomad”, “HR Effectiveness”, “Focus on Measurement – The Future of Human Capital”
Recent articles published on LinkedIn:
- Opportunity Knocks
- Fast Forward to the New Future of Work
- New Era for Global Exec Rem
- The Key to Successful Workforce Transformation
- Fellow of CIPD, ASHRM Speaker Awards, Over 450 presentations in more than 47 countries
- Fellow of CIPD Middle East, WorldatWork Association, HBR Discussion Group, Workforce Planning & Analytics, YouTube.