Book your place now - discounts before the end of the month.
Chief Operating Officer
Technology that will be defining HR and Employee Experience in 2018 and beyond
Not a day goes by today without news of AI impacting jobs and automation threatening to change workplaces completely. Some expect robots, drones and chatbots to completely take over from humans in the future. Is this reality or hype? What is interesting is this change is being no longer led by large technology companies, but rather by nimble and agile start-ups coming up with a whole range of innovative solutions. Lowers costs, rapid deployment, integration with all existing HRIS, and a heavy focus on predictive analytics is changing the HR Tech environment at an astonishing rate. Hear the perspectives of the HR leader, the Investor, the Tech Entrepreneur and the Implementation Partner about the practical, technological and cultural advances in HR Tech that will be redefining HR in the coming 12 months.
Who Should Attend:
The enterprise HR tech landscape is in some ways seen as the ‘poor cousin’ of the enterprise suite. As a function, it lags behind others in the business, like marketing, customer loyalty and supply chain, especially from a technical sophistication perspective. However, with ‘people’ at the top of the corporate agenda, the momentum around transformation and change is demanding more innovative, agile and user-friendly approaches to people problems. With large incumbent technology providers failing to live up to the needs this transformation agenda demands, there is an increasing need to look for new technologies and approaches that will help an organisation unlock the full potential of its people.
– In which areas of HR are we seeing more innovation and digital solutions coming?
– What technologies are we seeing coming in – and which ones can we realistically expect to see in the workplace anytime soon?
– How can HR functions bring about more innovation in their own function – for example, using start-ups, an innovation fund, or an accelerator model?
– What is the role of the senior HR leader in all of this digital innovation?
– Understand activity in the HR Techs tart-up space
– Get a realistic view on which technologies are relevant and practical.
– As People leaders, get some tips on how to drive productivity and innovation in your organisation