Global Organization Effectiveness Consultant
“The more power I have over myself, the more capable I am of joining fruitfully with you.”
In this session, we will look at what could exist as the future of scientific management (including consulting, people analytics, and leadership sciences) if we shifted some underlying assumptions of what we should measure and change. Expanding upon the research of Mary Parker Follett, an early 20th century academic, social worker, and management consultant, we will explore new ways to develop power within your own organisation, and measure its impact on employee experience and productivity.
This session will explore:
- How can we track and strengthen the development of power within organisations?
- How can we let the activities of work precede the institutional structures?
- How can we see the centralised view of the organisation, while allowing teams to exercise their own power?
- How can we study quantitative “facts” in relation to the employee experience?
- How can we strengthen experimentation and integrative conflict within relationships?
- A mindset shift to see power flow through your organisation in a new way
- A set of questions to bring back to your team to help prioritise future work.
Sign up now to access this session and many more, both live and on demand: