Global Head of People Analytics, HR intelligence
& Organizational Design
ABN AMRO Group
Patrick Coolen provides an overview of the foundations of People Analytics for organisations at the start of the journey. He will also present and explain how ABN Amro are applying an ML algorithm to unstructured skill data to create employee skill profiles, as a way to sidestep the need for a skills taxonomy – an often complex and expensive undertaking. Lastly, he provides a future agenda for the field of People Analytics in general.
This session will explore:
- Foundations – our mission, our journey, the process, and the data
- Practical example – creating skill profiles with machine learning
- The future – an agenda for the development of People Analytics
- Understand the foundations of a successful People Analytics function
- Find out how machine learning can be used in skills analysis
- Get a glimpse of where ABN Amro are heading, and how People Analytics is evolving.
Sign up now to access this session and many more, both live and on demand:
Patrick is a senior all round HR expert/manager with over 17 years of experience in HR. He is a member of the HR management team at ABN AMRO and is an expert in HR analytics, HR IT and strategic workforce planning.
With two degrees, one Masters in Management of Information and one MSc in Cooperative Computing, he started his career in IT and moved to HR in 1999. Ever since he has been fascinated with the potential of recruitment, talent and performance management to support business strategy. Patrick is a true believer of bringing HR back into the centre of decision-making by making HR more fact-based and data-savvy.