Head of Workforce Planning & People Analytics
Legal & General
Strategic Workforce Planning and Data-Driven Insight Informing Group Strategy in a Federated Business Model
This session will explore the unique challenges of implementing strategic workforce planning and using people analytics to generate data driven insight, support C level-discussions and drive action in a federated business model.
Slides available in PDF (Pro pass only)
ON DEMAND: Watch the session live and chat directly with Mariana, or catch up at a time that suits you.
- Standard Pass: watch on demand until 23 April
- Pro Pass: watch on demand until 23 May (+ access all workshops)
Federated People Analytics
- Implementing strategic workforce planning in a federated business model
- Using people analytics and data driven insights to inform digital capability development.
This session will explore:
- Implementing a new strategic workforce planning framework – immediate action and long term strategy
- Using people analytics to understand digital workforce capability and drive action.
- Challenges of implementing strategic workforce planning in a federated business model
- How SWP and people analytics can inform strategy.
Share this session:
I started my career 20 years ago as an HR Generalist. I’ve been in HR pretty much ever since, and most of it working with people data and analytics. I’m based in the UK but I’m originally from Brazil. I’ve worked in a number of different industries and companies big and small, from 200 to 60,000 employees. I’ve had the opportunity to see a lot, do a lot and learn a lot along the way. I’m really passionate about HR, the impact of people on business performance and success, and the power of analytics.