Everything Finance wants to know from the People Analytics Team
How People Analytics can impact the bottom line
Thursday 6 October · 15:00-16:00 BST · Online (Zoom)
In most organisations, total workforce costs constitute the majority of total expenses. Therefore, People Analytics is highly valuable to the CFO! At the same time, People Analytics wants to create business value and the CFO can be instrumental in this. This natural alignment of interest creates a win-win situation.
So how can Finance and People Analytics collaborate to create impact?
Sign up to hear from four seasoned leaders with experience in both People Analytics and Finance. Each of them brings expertise in how people and organisational data can impact the bottom line, and how working with Finance stakeholders can accelerate results.
The panellists will discuss and share:
- Demand from Finance for people insights
- How current trends (inflation, currency risk, rising costs) can impact that demand
- In which business areas People Analytics and Finance can have the most impact together
- How People Analytics can play a leading role in improving financial metrics (cost control, revenue growth)
- Lessons learnt over time.
Register now – watch live and join the conversation, or catch up later on demand.
After the event, live attendees only will get 48 hours free access to the whole PAWorld365 content library of over 170 sessions.
Watch live on Zoom
Catch up on demand for 7 days
Global Director - Digital HR and Operational Excellence
Head of People Data & Analytics
Global People Analytics Manager
Founder & CEO