Sr. Data Scientist / Advanced Analytics Team Manager,
Tell your people stories to demonstrate the readiness of your company for uncertainties and unforeseen events.
With the global events of the past couple of years, and the shift in SEC Human Capital Disclosure requirements, people analytics had gained a seat in the boardroom. Traditional headcount reports and metrics can no longer illustrate how well our companies are preparing for the future and for uncertainty.
This presentation will provide a base blueprint for people analytics professionals to redefine their reports and tell the stories to prove that their companies are preparing their people for future success.
This session will explore:
- Telling people stories with data
- Demonstrating the readiness of your workforce for uncertainty
- New SEC Human Capital Requirements, and their implications for a people analytics function.
- Learn how to tell stories using people data and metrics
- Gain a new perspective on creating the people stories that help potential investors to understand the value of your company
- Learn how to demonstrate the company’s readiness for unforeseen events and uncertainties.
Sign up now to access this session and many more, both live and on demand:
Sr. Data Scientist / Advanced Analytics Team Manager, People Analytics
People analytics leader with 14 years of expertise in developing people analytics products and teams to solve “people problems”. Build, mentored, and scaled people analytics teams for various companies. Develop data science projects and provide insights to help shape people analytics product strategies and corporate strategies.