Head of Organisation Analytics and Insights
London Stock Exchange Group
Starting an organisation on an analytics maturity journey has long been viewed as a daunting task. But, following years of technology change and advancement, and the laser focus the last 2 years have given business leaders on the need to make data-driven decisions about people and business outcomes – the journey can be much faster. Jordan reflects on the difference in his experiences of two journeys, five years apart.
Now is the time to really double down on enhancing decision making about people and business outcomes with meaning analytics and insights, to move from data-supported, to data-driven decision making – and it’s not as daunting a task as once it was.
This session will explore:
- The context for building analytics capability and maturity has evolved. Now is the time to get going
- The shift in data privacy frameworks has become a huge enabler of people analytics teams
- There is a pull from business to accelerate maturity in using people analytics
- From data-supported to data-driven has become a rapid change available to the bold.
- Inspiration to get things started
- Ideas for enabling rapid change
- Ideas to focus on driving behaviours.
Sign up now to access this session and many more, both live and on demand:
Just a small town boy – born and raised in Brisbane, Australia, he took a midnight plane heading to London about a decade ago. Jordan has worked in People Strategy, Analytics and Planning for 15 years, both as a consultant working with leading organisation across the world, and in-house, having built the people analytics capability at Nestle and now at the London Stock Exchange group. Jordan has experience across people data, metrics, reporting and business intelligence, analytics and workforce planning and strategy, organisation design and employee listening, and loves to learn and speak about all of the above.