Director, People Analytics
Royal Caribbean Group
We can build AI/ML-based approaches to recruiting that can improve recruiter efficiency, reduce early attrition. But how do we balance the efficacy with Ethics? How can we leverage AI/ML responsibly that improves Candidate experience but does not compromise on Business impact?
Slides available in PDF (Pro pass only)
ON DEMAND: Watch the session live and chat directly with Ramesh, or catch up at a time that suits you.
- Standard Pass: watch on demand until 23 April
- Pro Pass: watch on demand until 23 May (+ access all workshops)
How can AI/ML help improve Candidate Experience without compromising on Business Impact?
- Mismatched Job fit
- Candidate Experience
- Early Attrition
- Quality of Hire
This session will explore:
- Problem Statement
- Quantification of Problems
- Points to Consider
- A path to leverage AI/ML in Talent Acquisition
- An ethical approach to solving for Candidate Experience
- Improve recruiter efficiency, manager satisfaction, and quality of hire
Share this session:
Ramesh Karpagavinayagam brings 22 years of experience in the field of Technology & Analytics. In his career spanning Telecom, Financial Services & Hospitality industries, Ramesh has played roles in Product Development, Sales Strategy & People Analytics.
Since 2012, Ramesh has built and led People Analytics teams at Capital One, JP Morgan Chase and Royal Caribbean Group. Ramesh’s particular focus is to empower leaders to make evidence-based decisions that maximise Employee Experience and have positive business outcomes.