Director Leadership, Development & Talent Solutions
HR Tech Partnership
A hybrid workplace is here to stay. This means many of the traditional people management processes – eg coaching, mentoring, upskilling – cannot be done face-to-face.
Many may be wondering where the link with AI and coaching/mentoring is; some may even doubt that technology can help. This session will demonstrate the capabilities of AI tools currently in the marketplace, showing actual examples of AI solutions that can support mentoring, coaching and upskilling.
How can AI & Digital Solutions Facilitate Coaching & Upskilling?
- What kind of digital & AI tools exist to support coaching, mentoring and upskilling?
- What advantages do they have?
- How can HR practitioners benefit from using them?
This session will explore:
- A practical insight of AI & Digital solutions to support mentoring, coaching and upskilling
- A demo to show what AI & Digital solutions around coaching, mentoring and upskilling look like.
- Practical exposure of AI solutions supporting mentoring, coaching and upskilling via a quick demo
- Advantages of using AI & Digital solutions – costs, employee experience, ease of use.
Share this session:
- Director of Leadership, Development & Talent Solutions with the HR TECH Partnership, London.
- Company Founder & Director, Dragonfly Coaching.
Orla is a former HRD and qualified Executive Coach who brings over 20 years extensive experience in global organisations, from the areas of Strategic HRM, Executive Coaching, Talent Management and D&I to her current role.
Combining her background of Strategic HRM and Coaching Psychology she is focused on how AI and HR Technical solutions can support and drive employee development across the entire employee lifecycle.
Orla holds an MSc. in Business Coaching, is a member of the British Psychological Society (BPS), EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council) and ICF (International Coaching Federation) and is an EQ qualified Coach.