Federico Barcos van der Heide
Founder & CEO
The word ‘transformation’ has been widely used in recent years, yet companies, as well as HR Departments, have been struggling to materialise it at a global level.
People Analytics has shifted from a trend to become a real net contributor for organisations. The adoption of People Analytics across HR Departments for globalised organisations is the new reason to scale value.
Learn how to accelerate the execution of a sustainable methodology that will maximise value creation
Adoption is the new Orange for People Analytics
Strategy/Leadership, People Analytics Leaders
- Scaling a People Analytics operative system
- Accelerating the adoption of People Analytics globally and making it operative.
This session will explore:
- How to structure an operative system in People Analytics
- How to scale an operative system in People Analytics
- Choosing business outcomes that are organisation priorities to drive change and local drivers to accelerate adoption
- The role of technology and how to democratise the use of data to make decisions.
- Start with the why and then look for the data
- People Analytics is a business line to solve business problems and not HR problems
- What are the key components of an operative system in People Analytics and how to make it work
- How to accelerate the execution of a sustainable methodology that will maximise value creation
- When to automate to scale and democratise the usage of data.
Share this session:
Federico Barcos von der Heide is an entrepreneur, and is a firm believer that HR has the potential to become the main contributor in a company. He has +15 years as a Human Resources consultant and currently holds the position of Founder & CEO at PeopleOPTI.
Federico’s vision of transforming People initiatives into business outcomes has led him on a path of transformation. He has extensive educational training: sociologist, MBA, executive programs in Human Resources strategy, startups and data science at universities such as London Business School, UCLA, Tecnológico de Monterrey and IAE Business School.
Federico is currently the Academic Director and professor of the Executive Program of People Analytics at the University of Tecnológico de Monterrey and has a firm commitment to the community to train the future leaders of the area.
– Academic Director of the Executive Program of People Analytics at the Tecnológico of Monterrey